Monday, September 30, 2019

Monday Motivation!

By: Aashiana Maharaj

Happy Monday and welcome back to Trillium Today! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I wanted to start off this week on a positive note by sharing a quote that will hopefully encourage some of you, as well as myself, to keep going and to keep putting your best foot forward even when it feels like you can't go any further.


I think it is important for us to understand that as stressed and upset as we may feel with certain circumstances in our lives, it is all a part of the learning process and we are going to grow. I hope you can apply this quote to any difficult situations you may face this week, and have an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. That is one of the main reasons that I am very much interested in knowing the history of the things. As most of the time their names are greatly related with their history. Also sometimes you can realize the importance of the thing just by knowing its name help with assignment writing uk like this one here shows its importance by its name that is “cure all”.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loved this article—such a positive and uplifting read! The CPS Test can significantly improve your gaming performance, especially in shooting games.

    ReplyDelete

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...