Thursday, September 26, 2019

Sandwich Sale Review!

As some of you fellow students already knew, a Sandwich sale took place at the break's and lunch's from the student council. I chose to make a review because I had to attend you all during the sale. In that case, I would like start with saying that it was a great job by my student council partners that helped me in today's event and myself. The sale went better than what I expected, due to the fact that not one sandwich was left! I believe that this happened due to the reasonable prices the student council came up with. Therefore, I would like to thank all the people who bought from this sale because it is helpful for the future of your children, parents, and the development and growth of our great school, Trillium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...