Friday, May 24, 2019

Brag Tags

by Wisdom Garcia

As a student, I can tell you, it sure feels good to be rewarded for hard work - especially by your teacher! I consider myself to be one of the lucky ones because I have a teacher who shares my thoughts on this subject too. In our classroom, we have what we call our “Brag Wall”.

It is an area in the room where we get to show off our rewards. Let me explain… My teacher made tags, that look like tags that are found on shopping bags, but she customized them to say things like, “I am a great leader”, or “I said kind words today”, or even, “I am a geography genius!” All of our names are written on the wall, and we display the tags we receive as we go along throughout the school year. You can grab these awesome tags for your classroom at TpT.

To receive a brag tag in my class is such an honour. It encourages my friends and I to do better in our work. I deliberately take an excessive amount of time making sure some of my assignments are done to the best of my abilities so that I can be rewarded for it. These are my tags!


These tags make my classmates and I feel that the work that we are putting in is not in vain and that our teacher sees our efforts. If you are a teacher reading this blog be sure to take into consideration that hard work deserves an award even if it's just a tag to motivate the student.

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way brag tags encourage students to always be aiming for their best in school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! As a grade 8 student, I will take the time to receive one

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very efficient we to reward students and encourage them to become better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this idea, it encourages the students to work harder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is excellent wisdom!!! keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this wonderful dose of optimism and hope! io games are like a hidden gem of the gaming world once you find them, you'll wonder how you ever lived without them. Ready to uncover the gems?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog consistently provides clarity and understanding. Thank you for breaking down complex topics with such ease. Discover unique content on this profile. Geometry Dash Game vibrant visuals enhance the rhythmic gameplay, making every level an exciting adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...