Thursday, September 12, 2019

It's Back And Better!

by Andre Montenegro

Welcome back guys to another exciting term of Trillium Today. I will be posting every Thursday about new topics and events occurring throughout the school, country and the world. I hope everyone had a safe and productive summer and that you all are coping well for the first week of school. I would also like to add that we may have a free open spot for teachers on Wednesday's, my fellow classmate will provide more information on that Friday. If you guys are interested in anything and would like to know more in-depth about it, you can feel free to drop it right down in the comment box! I would like to wrap this up by giving thanks to all the people that supported us throughout our journey last term. Until the next post, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...