Thursday, May 30, 2019

Spring Concert Recap


By Wisdom Garcia

Yesterday was the spring concert and it was quite an entertaining and fun event. Many students came out dressed in their spring or cultural wear. Events like this create memorable experiences for students, that we hold in our hearts forever. For the show,  there was quite an audience. Most parents came out to support their kids and to also take part in Trillium's first Tea Party and Cultural Show. I must say the students of Trillium International School displayed magnificent talent. They played instruments like the recorder and guitar, and some sang and danced, which brought joy and warmth to the heart. Art pieces were also on display. One of our grade 12 students, Anasuya Allahar showcased some of her watercolour pieces. Before the end of the event, all of them were sold out! For me, I was so blown away by the event, and I was happy that my family and I could have been a part of it! This truly left an indelible impression on me. If you missed it this year, you will get the opportunity to experience it next year!

9 comments:

  1. It was undoubtedly a wonderful experience! Looking forward to next year's show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enojoyed the concert and it was definitely a moment to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the concert was very fun and i enjoyed the many talents of our school

    ReplyDelete
  4. was lit tho!cant wait till next year๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did not go but heard it was good can't wait for next year

    ReplyDelete

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...