Tuesday, September 10, 2019

About Our Blog!

By Jovon James

As you all know, our school blog, Trillium Today is back and ready to venture into a new year of excitement! As my fellow blog member said, there will be a new post every weekday which we really looking forward to. We'll be keeping you guys updated on all the exciting events occurring throughout the school year. We'll also be posting captivating articles to keep you all interested. Also,  I wanted to share a tiny tip with you guys -  go chase your dreams and goals in life no matter what anyone tells you. With that being said, we are anticipating seeing you all tomorrow with a brand new post! Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...