Friday, September 13, 2019

Appreciation Friday

By Wisdom Garcia

Happy Friday everyone. I hope everyone had had a productive week. I must take this opportunity to welcome everyone back to yet another, hopefully, successful school year. I would like to take this time to also welcome back all the teachers and staff back to school. As an individual, myself and, I am sure many students have forgotten the work and care our staff of Trillium International School has shown towards us. I would like to extend my appreciation to all staff, for propping us into becoming better young men and ladies into today's society. Although we have parents and they do correct us, sometimes we need a little correction from a stranger or someone who doesn't know us as well.  Again thank you to all our staff of Trillium and also our principal for coming back to school and bestowing that care and motivation upon us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...