Monday, September 9, 2019

Welcome Back!

By: Aashiana Maharaj



 Happy Monday and welcome back to Trillium Today! I hope everyone has had a great week of school and are all settled in. I know it can be difficult starting a new year with new teachers, friends and classes, but it's all a part of the process of learning. Honestly, I myself have been pretty nervous to begin my first year of high school. But I think if we all put our best foot forward and give the most effort we can, it'll all work out. So we must enjoy our time in school, and remember that it's not just about the work but also the memories we make with friends that we keep with us for the rest of our lives.
 Now that we're back at school, we're excited to announce that Trillium Today is officially up and running from today! There will be a new post every weekday, and you can expect a variety of articles for you, the students. We want to make sure we're writing about what you want to read, so whenever there's an idea or topic you want to hear about, be sure to let us know - either when you see us at school or in the comments section of any post on our blog.

Remember to comment, giving positive feedback and opinions and share with friends who don't know about the blog who you think would be interested. And you can always find us by searching trilliumtoday.blogspot.com. Thank you for all the support and have an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...