Monday, September 16, 2019

Two Can Keep a Secret




By: Aashiana Maharaj

Happy Monday! I hope everyone is ready to have a great week. Today I wanted to let you know about one of my favourite books, Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus.

Image result for two can keep a secret 

 For anyone interested murder mystery novels or anything of the sort, I would definitely suggest Two Can Keep a Secret. The book looks at a teenage girl, Ellery, who moves to a new town and uncovers mysteries about missing family members, a victim of murder in her high school, and the town's suspects. You'll feel excitement as you read how Ellery puts each piece of this one big puzzle together for an ending that will leave you shocked. For anyone that loves crime solving and murder mystery, I promise you this book is perfect! 

Have a great week and I hope we'll see you tomorrow for another post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...