Friday, November 1, 2019

Trillium's Halloween

-WisdomGarcia

Hello, everyone, I hope everyone is getting their favorite ice cream and watching a memorable movie because I know I am. This week was quite a fun but also tiring week for me. As you all know there were many enjoyable fundraisers this week that I happened to take part in all, but let's go down to my favorite, the hunted- escaped house.  In the haunted house, I was really spooked and so was my best friend because she kept screaming so much that I think my eardrums are broken. The haunted house for those who worked to put it together was truly a success and not to mention the creativity. After the haunted house was the Halloween parade and ohh, those little kids are so adorable. Many student put a lot of effort into their costumes and it was wonderful, but my favorite was the little kids they looked soo cute wearing their favorite characters with total confidence, it was magnificent. This Trillium's Halloween was truly memorable and I hope it is even better next year. Goodbye everyone until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...