Monday, October 28, 2019

Halloween!

By: Aashiana Maharaj



Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Today I wanted to remind you about all that is going to take place this year on Halloween!  Candy grams will be given out on Thursday, so I hope you all made your orders for you and your friends. For food, there will be a bake sale with Halloween themed items so remember to walk with your money. There is also going to be a haunted house/escape room which I'm really excited about, I think it'll be really fun for those of you that like to get scared a little and have fun solving puzzles or mysteries. Lastly, there is the Halloween parade which I love watching. The costumes have many categories which is great so that you can have a variety of options for costumes. So I hope everyone is excited and ready to participate on Thursday b, because Halloween only comes once a year! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...