Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Entering October

By: Aashiana Maharaj



Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Today I wanted to discuss and give some advice about welcoming our second month of the school year. I hope we all entered school in September with an open for change but ready to work mindset, and I hope we were able to stick with this mindset throughout the entire month to perform our best and achieve our goals. Of course not every moment was perfect for all of us despite us having the right mindset. Challenges had to have been thrown our way as we moved on to a higher level, and I myself can say I experienced a few in this last month. However, I believe that as hurt, stressed or angry that we may feel with the challenges we face, we must understand why this problem occurred and what we can do better to improve ourselves for the next time. We should take time to reflect on what went well and what didn't this last month and see what we should continue doing for ourselves and what we should change. This way we can start October feeling good about ourselves and feel better prepared so that we are ready to take on whatever challenges are thrown our way. I believe we should all practice this not just for entering October but as we enter every month so that we continue to improve ourselves. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...