Friday, October 11, 2019

Cookie fundraiser

Wisdom Garcia

Hello everyone, today I will like to give you guys a little peek on how the student's council previous fundraiser passed, "cookie sale". As most of you all know this fundraiser wasn't ordinary but rather competitive in my perspective. This fundraiser wasn't as friendly as the last, in the occurrences of this fundraiser we had been put in groups amount ourselves and competing in which group will sell the most cookies. I must say I got a little carried away at times because I was eager to win, others influenced their friends from lower grades to purchase cookies from their group, and others were all about the organization of the product. Doing this fundraiser was a very fun event, and it also raised a lot of money although we were corrected at points due to complaining. which were totally some of our faults all turned out well and we were able to work with each other as a team. This fundraiser was very interesting and I hope we can continue doing events like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...