Sunday, June 9, 2019

Psalm of the day

By: Wisdom Garcia

Good morning everyone, I hope you guys are having a blessed and wonderful Sunday. In keeping with Sunday traditions in my family, I wanted to bring something new to the blog. I would like to share a scripture taken from the Bible, from the book of Psalm with all of you!




When we read this psalm let us remember that whatever we are going through the Lord will always be there for us. He is our rock. He will deliver us from any bad situations or downfalls in our lives.

Today if you're in a bad place, remember the Lord is your shield. Have a happy Sunday!






2 comments:

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...