Tuesday, June 4, 2019

New Technology!

By Jovon James

Recently, while I was searching through the internet, I came across an article that caught my attention. In the article, I read about a new computer system called The Quantum Computer System. It is one of the most captivating things researchers, governments, and organizations have been working on for the past century. I thought that it was interesting because it can allow people to do even more detailed research than they intended to. It is also said to be one of the most advanced computers of the year. I think that this computing system can help many students academically with tasks such as research assignments, essays and any other information they need to suit their desires. This computing system can also benefit teachers and proffessors who are more want a more elaborate view of their topic of research.

Image Source: mikaelsyding.com

2 comments:

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...