Monday, June 3, 2019

Bullet Journals

By: Aashiana Maharaj

Have you ever found it difficult to keep track of all the tasks, events and extras in our lives by writing down everything on a boring notepad or notebook? Don’t you think it be awesome if we could design our own artistic ways of staying on top of everything in our lives all in one journal? If so, you definitely need to try a bullet journal.
In a bullet journal, you’re the artist and you have all the control. You can begin your bullet journal by using any type of book you wish to write in and getting drawing materials ( pencils, pens, markers, etc.) and anything else you would like to add such as stickers, tape and pictures. Next, decide what you want to include in your journal such as calendars, weekly layouts, to-do lists, and even health and fitness trackers. I personally create my journal layouts one month at a time, so if you would like to do the same, ensure that your layouts will last you the entire month. For example, if you choose to do a weekly spread, make sure to include the exact amount of weeks in that month. Once a layout is chosen, you can finally get creative and design your journal however you desire.
Above is what my calendar and weekly layout looks like. I like to jot down important events and holidays in my calendar, but i choose to include more detailed tasks and activities for each day in my weekly layout. Using a bullet journal has allowed me to keep track of tasks inside and outside of school all while getting to work on my art which is something I love to do. If you want to be better at organizing and staying on track in all aspects of your life, I can guarantee you giving the bullet journal a try will be a major benefit.

2 comments:

  1. This looks very helpful and effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I keep my own bullet journal as well, and it is very effective for organization!

    ReplyDelete

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...