Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Movie Day!

By Jovon James

As some of you may know, here at Trillium we will be having a movie day tomorrow. I am very excited about this event and I am sure all the other students feel the same. The thing about times like these is that although we are at school, we get to relax, have fun and enjoy a movie with ALL our friends. We get to know each other a little better out of the ordinary classroom setting! I usually sit with the guys. But, even though I try to concentrate on the movie, I always end up laughing at the (lame) jokes they tell, and sometimes I catch myself staring at the girl of my dreams! Yup! Let's be real. Times like these are some of the most precious moments of our school days!



5 comments:

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...