Friday, May 31, 2019

Our New P.E Game

Andre


In our P.E. class that took place Monday morning, I and my friends learned an interesting yet fun
sport we can enjoy together. This sport holds similarities with baseball, for example, hitting the ball with
your knuckles and proceed to run towards the bases. After you have passed all the checkpoint bases,
you eventually hit your “home”. Now be careful, because just like baseball, in every checkpoint there is
someone that will out you if reaching the checkpoint was delayed. If they get the ball before you reach
that specific checkpoint, you are no longer in the game. The fun always stays since you repeat what
I just explained until your P.E. teacher ends the game. This game inspires people to have fun with
“competitive games”, after all, there are no winners declared and everyone can enjoy themselves!

3 comments:

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...