Friday, June 7, 2019

Zanzibar restaurant


By: Wisdom Garcia

Its the weekend, and I'm in the mood to go out with my family for dinner and have some fun. But there is only one issue; I don't know where we should go. Does this happen to you?
Recently, (yes, only recently) I heard about a restaurant in Price Plaza, Chaguanas, from the kids in my class. You see, I don't live in the area, and so I was intrigued when they told me about Zanzibar. From what I hear, the food is really good and there is a wide variety of meals from vegan to all kinds of meats! I was enticed by their feedback and I think I just might convince my parents to take out my siblings and me this weekend to try it out myself!



x
Above is a sample of one page of the menu. Feel free to comment about your experience below!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! I'll definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... Ive never been... Might check it out too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there before and the food is really good so I would definitely recommend trying it out!

    ReplyDelete

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...