Saturday, June 22, 2019

Peche Patisserie

By: Aashiana Maharaj

I hope you all are having a great weekend so far! In spirit of our summer vacation being a week away, I'm going to introduce to you restaurant\bakery located in Charlieville called Peche Patisserie which would be a great spot to check out over the break. This restaurant offers a unique selection of dishes that include breakfast options all week and lunch options on weekdays. My family and I recently visited Peche Patisserie and really enjoyed some of the breakfast options.


Above is the chocolate french toast with strawberries and blueberries on the side which is definitely something you have to try if you love chocolate. Peche Patisserie also has a bakery section that sells breads, croissants and many other assorted pastries. Being a chocolate lover as you can probably tell from what I ordered, I would highly recommend trying the chocolate croissants if purchasing from the bakery.

Visit Peche Patisserie for a great experience I can guarantee!

1 comment:

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...