Thursday, June 13, 2019

Movie Day Review!

Andre-
Yesterday, the movie day took place and caught most of the school student’s attention. During the movie
the students received drinks, snacks, popcorn and hot dogs so the taste buds are not disappointed.
The movie took place at around 9:30 and ended around 11:45 which is not very disturbing for me as
a student since I loved movies since young. Anyways, the movie was pg and it was fun and enjoyable to
watch, although the movie wasn’t my preference it was still very interesting. If anyone of you guys are
interested in the movie, it is called Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. Also make sure to click on the
follow button if you aren’t yet and please, click on the titles so you can correctly view and throw in
feedback in the comment section below. Thank you :).

2 comments:

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...