Thursday, June 20, 2019

Grade 8 Review! My perspective

Andre Montenegro
In comparison to my other classes, I can ensure you that this was one of the best years of education I have ever received so far. I learnt new things such as ways how to lay out work, how to work in groups and especially, time management. The teacher is awesome and she is always there for you when you need help the most. In H.A.S she will ask you for example, what subject is most difficult for you. In terms of her teaching, trust me, you will sail through the programs like its nothing because she is that good of a teacher. In this class you may confront a lot of people that may want to push you off the cliff of success, but don't worry because the teacher tells you exactly what to do. Grade 8 wasn't just a school year or a class to me, but it was an adventure. An adventure to find my ways and my flaws and anything that was inside of me that I have never shown. It was a year, where I found, myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...