Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Sticking to our Jobs!

By Jovon James:
In our Grade 8 classroom, each person is assigned to do a certain job. I have been assigned to clean the board every day. These jobs are very important and everyone attends to it when it is necessary. I think these jobs are very efficient because it helps us learn how to be responsible and co-operate in a class. It also makes Mrs. Cielto’s job easier since she doesn’t have to worry about handling multiple tasks within and outside of the classroom.


10 comments:

  1. I really like how these jobs allow kids to develop responsibility in the classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, can´t wait to do mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these really do work inside the classroom and at home

    ReplyDelete
  4. The idea is to build responsibility in kids.. and this is a great way of doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. 밤알바

    ReplyDelete

Motivational Monday!

By: Aashiana Maharaj  Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quote...